viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

THREE METERS ABOVE THE SKY

I'd like to recommend a book which I read this year, called Three Meters Above the Sky. The author of the book is Federico Moccia.
The book is a drama and the setting is nowadays Italy. The main characters are two teenagers. Babi is the daughter of a rich family. She is a good student and a good girl, Step is the opposite.
The things I liked most about the book were the kind of relationship between Babi and Step. Some of the scenes are about fighting or careers of motorbikes so there is violence.
All in all, I really liked the novel, although it hasn't got a happy ending, but I wouldn't change it. Also there is the film, with the Spanish actors: Mario Casas and Maria Valverde. It's great and I prefer the film because I love Mario Casas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario